Each Rotary breakfast meeting features speakers from local businesses and organizations or utilize the meeting time to discuss topics of interest to the club.The upcoming Speakers and important event dates are as follows. Club speaker presentations normally start a few minutes after 7:30 a.m. Event times are as posted.
- JAN 16 - Barbara Service, Heimlich Manuever
- JAN 23 - No a.m. Club meeting, Club will be provided tour of Legislative Hall at State Capitol, 11 a.m.
- FEB 06 - Tom Ryan, Spies, Scouts & Secrets in the Gettysburg Campaign
- FEB 20 - Nichole Silcato Miller, Silicato Development/Taormina Square
- MAR 06 - Terry Murphy, Bayhealth Campus Project Update
- MAR 20 - Lucille Cavan, Health Coaching
- MAY 15 - Herb Konowitz, Dover Interfaith Mission, Men’s Homeless Shelter
- MAY 29 - Dr. Chris Baldt
- JUN 05 - Dave Keller, Alzheimers, Coins for a Cure
- JUN 19 - John Berner, Member Autobiography