Each Rotary breakfast meeting features speakers from local businesses and organizations or utilize the meeting time to discuss topics of interest to the club.The upcoming Speakers and important event dates are as follows. Club speaker presentations normally start a few minutes after 7:30 a.m. Event times are as posted.
- MAR 23 - Happy Hour Social, Plaza Mexico Restaurant, 4:30-6:30 P.M.
- MAR 27 - Lucille Cavan, Health Coaching
- APR 03 - Lisa Rector, Mind Over Matter
- APR 10 - Club Assembly
- APR 17 - Dr. Ted Stickler, Climate Reality Project, “How Bad Can Flooding Get?”
- MAY 01 - Austin Auen, Leukemia/Lymphoma Society
- MAY 15 - Herb Konowitz, Dover Interfaith Mission, Men’s Homeless Shelter
- MAY 29 - Dr. Chris Baldt, Chiropractic Services
- JUN 05 - Dave Keller, Alzheimers, Coins for a Cure
- JUN 19 - John Berner, Member Autobiography