To Benefit Meals on Wheels Millsboro & Other Organizations We Support
Join us for a weekend of fun and hard fought pickleball games at the lovely Peninsula on the Indian River Bay. There will be food trucks, vendors, and events to enjoy throughout the weekend at this private gated-community facility.
- Fourteen courts: 6 dedicated flood-lit Stadium courts and 8 temporary lined courts . (Surface played on is Asphalt PREMIER Cushioned surface.)
- Joola Primo (Yellow) Balls
- Men and Women Singles, Women’s Doubles, Men’s Doubles, and Mixed Doubles over the three-day event.
- Ages 16+ will be placed in Pickleball Den brackets based on skill level.
- Double elimination.
- Friday Men’s and Women’s Singles. Sign-in at 8 am Tournament play starts at 9 am.
- Saturday Men’s and Women’s Doubles. Sign-in 8 am, Tournament play starts at 8am.
- 2 pm Saturday Money Ball match – minimum of 10 teams – cash prizes
- Sunday Mixed Doubles. Sign-in 8 am, Tournament play starts at 9 am.
- Registration $25.00
- Bracket Fees: $45.00-$65.00
Upscale Retail Vendors | Physiotherapists | Food Trucks
Friday Night Meet and Greet
with live music and prizes for best costumes.
Brick Works Brewing and Eats
36932 Silicato Drive | Millsboro, DE 19966
Live Music with a Cash Bar
4 pm Saturday November 4
The courtyard at the Peninsula Courts
(Registration Closes Midnight October 18, 2023)
Thanks to our Growing List of Sponsors!