Welcome to the Long Neck Sunrise Rotary Club
The Long Neck Sunrise Rotary Club provides financial and other support for the greater Long Neck community and offers a great networking opportunity for area businesses. Whether you own a business or are a local resident, we invite you to visit us at one of our weekly meetings and see what you can enjoy as a member of our Rotary club.
Here are just some of the activities we undertook recently:
- Collaborated with Browseabout Books for our Rotary Reads District Grant project
- Donated to Home of the Brave Women’s Shelter, Operation Second Chance for Wounded Delmar Warriors, and Sussex County Habitat For Humanity
- Held monthly birthday parties for children at the Oak Orchard Boys & Girls Club
- Held an Annual Charity Golf Tournament raising over $20,000 to support our efforts
- Provided 3rd-graders at Long Neck Elementary School with dictionaries
- Sponsored Flags for Heroes to support veterans programs, veterans and their families. Click here to Sponsor a Flag for this year’s program.
- Worked with local high school Interact Clubs (pre-cursor to Rotary) and awarded scholarships to graduating seniors at Indian River and Sussex Central High Schools
- Sponsored three students for the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards weekend
- Volunteered for the Adopt-a-Highway Road Cleanup: Long Neck Road
- Established Coins for Cure in the Long Neck Community
Take a few minutes to explore our site and learn more about us – the causes we support and the upcoming club events and speakers appearing at our weekly meetings.
We look forward to meeting you and learning more about you.
Learn More About
- Read Rotary International’s Brochure
- Visit Rotary International’s Website
- What 30 Somethings Need to Know About Rotary
- Download Long Neck Sunrise Rotary Club Brochure